We continue to track the Tri-Valley activity since the SIP went into effect (3/17/20). Some cities are fairing better than others with lower inventory and some multiple offers. Most of the multiple offers we are seeing are on homes under 1.1M, priced well, or at fair market, good condition and in a good location.
Interest rates continue to hover around all-time historic lows combined with a pent up buyer demand which is helping to keep the market going. We did see less accepted offers in May compared to previous months this year. These stats show overall inventory levels, what has gone pending or sold since SIP and homes listed as coming soon. June will be a very important month for all communities in that we will see an increase in inventory but will we see the usual increase in sales?
- Danville – Inventory – 125 detached, 24 attached, 14 coming soon listings, 146 pending/sold – Great activity since SIP however inventory looks to be rising significantly. With its superior schools and desirable location Danville should be just fine.
- San Ramon – Inventory – 65 detached, 42 attached, 18 coming soon listings, 84 pending/sold – lower inventory for San Ramon with a large number of coming soon listings makes me say let’s wait and see.
- Dublin – Inventory – 45 detached, 44 attached, 7 coming soon listings, 84 pending/sold – Dublin looks to be in good shape with low inventory and minimal coming soon inventory. The attached numbers are high and this could be an area of concern.
- Pleasanton – Inventory – 98 detached, 28 attached, 8 coming soon listings, 95 pending/sold – Sales have been good in Pleasanton, and inventory is about average for this time of year. Pleasanton with its desirable schools and location will be just fine.
- Livermore – Inventory – 71 detached, 37 attached, 19 coming soon listings, 171 pending/sold – Livermore remains one of the hottest markets in the Tri-Valley with the highest number of pending and sold homes. The new normal of working from home has shifted many buyer’s attention to the more affordable option of Livermore. With it’s downtown, wineries and upcoming schools Livermore is increasingly becoming a viable option for more and more buyers.
It’s still a great time to buy or sell and there are many new rules out there so it’s never been more important to align yourself with a well educated seasoned professional.
Give the Serrao Team a call at (925) 876-3756 for your Real Estate needs. We can’t wait to hear from you. Livermore Real Estate Agent * Pleasanton Real Estate Agent * Danville Real Estate Agent * San Ramon Real Estate Agent * Dublin Real Estate Agent
267 total views, 1 views today