This is NOT your typical June inventory level! NOT even close!
Historically we see June inventory levels above 100 total units and closer to 135-150 total attached and detached homes.
Livermore and Pleasanton remain extremely strong with homes that are priced right still receiving multiple offers. I think you will find the following stats interesting. If you were wondering if it is a good time to sell it’s NOT, it is a GREAT time to sell!!
- Overall Inventory – ONLY 87 with 29 attached units and 58 detached homes.
- Average Days on Market – 31
- Values are rising due to the pent-up demand and lack of inventory
- Rates are once again at historic lows and are helping to fuel the multiple offers I have been seeing.
- Overall Inventory – 104 with 27 attached units and 76 detached homes.
- Average Days on Market – 29
- Pleasanton remains very steady with low inventory along with the desirable schools and location.
Hopefully, you have found this data informative and interesting.
Please feel free to call me or email me with any questions, just to chat about the market or find out how my team and I can help you achieve your real estate goals! https://serraoteam.com/
Find a home – https://serraoteam.com/lss
Cell 925.876.3756 email email@example.com
Above all, I hope you are well, and please stay safe and healthy out there!
343 total views, 1 views today